Tags

, , , , , , , , , , , , ,

two projects were completed on Monday…

the first involved putting a new bottom piece on one of my favourite bird feeders…

it is made of copper and the bottom rusted out… I found a plastic saucer and with a great deal of effort… including hammering and drilling… was able to attach it to the bottom of the feeder… it is going to work perfectly…

looks good and got hung up in a great spot that the birds like…

then I moved the one that had been there previously over beside the pond… and the one that had been by the pond over to the new hanger I attached to the garage last week… phew 😅…

I spent half an hour standing along the edge of the hot tub trimming the Virginia creeper, which was trying to cover the den window…

pleased with how it came out… this time I was clever and moved the hot tub steps over to make getting up and down much easier, lol…

always happy after a productive day…